Resolve property disputes with NRI Lawyers for disputes with builders and developers
Disputes are unavoidable. With a number a people from different background, vision, perceptions, thought process coming together to achieve a similar objective, some clashes are bound to happen.
Construction or repair of property is a business contract between two or more parties. The concerned property, can be either commercial property or residential. Any dispute arising in such a contract is termed a dispute with builders and developers.
A lot of NRIs invest in the property, for both commercial or residential purposes, back home. Since NRIs can’t be present to keep a check, they have no choice but to trust their builders and developers to carry out their part of the agreement.
But it is seen, that NRIs are the most cheated lot among property buyers. We all can agree that no one can guarantee a perfect transaction but it pays off to be vigilante. But in case, even cautions don’t pay off, it is better to visit a NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers.
Most of the disputes can be solved out of the court with a timely intervention of experienced NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers. NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers possess required negotiation skills and prowess with words.
Difference between Builders and Developers
For better understanding of the nature of dispute and the scope of redressal available, it is necessary to know the difference between a builder and a developer.
A developer is someone who purchases a free land, takes the necessary permits, create building lots, and develop the land with necessary facilities, like sewers, water pipes, electric lines, streets etc. whereas a builder constructs the building or house over that land. A developer can be builder as well.
Reasons of disputes with Builders and Developers
Disputes can arise for various reasons with builders and developers, including but not restricted to:
- Incomplete or wrong information – It is the moral and legal duty of the builders and developers to equip the buyer or client with the complete and detailed information of the project, that may have an impact on their decision. Let your NRI lawyer for disputes with builders and developers take over in case builders or developers refute to provide you with the information.
- Delay in possession – Delay in possession of property causes a lot of stress to the buyer. The builders and developers must give possession in a timely manner or pay the compensation. The law protects the buyer against any harassment on part of the builders and developers in handing over of the possession. Consult a NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers to see what all steps can be taken to gain the possession of the property.
- Illegal construction or faulty construction – The buyer invest his hard earned money in a property, and thus must be warranted a strong structure that meets the legal standards. If a builder fails to deliver a lawful and strong construction, you can sue him with the help of NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers.
- Maintenance disputes – The duty of maintenance of property usually lies with the developers and the builders, and the residents are charged a small maintenance amount, unless otherwise stated in the contract. The dispute arises when either of the party refuses to keep their part of the agreement. The affected party, whether builders and developers or the residents, can sue the other party for damages, with the assistance of NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers.
- Financial fraud – When the buyer does not get the worth of his/her money, it is termed as a financial fraud. Cases where a client or buyer is deceived by the agent/broker for non-existing property, also falls under Financial frauds. It is often seen that builders/ developers dupe people of their hard earned money with fake projects. Your NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers are experts in handling financial frauds through litigation process and negotiation.
- Misleading advertisement – In todays time of communication and social media, advertising media is gaining prominence in every domain of life, including business. Advertisement is the best way to attract a customer. But there are certain people who use these medium to cheat people.
Government has laid out laws in relation with advertising that all business houses must follow. One of the provision is of severe punishment in case of misleading advertising. If you are also a victim of Misleading advertisement, do not just regret the decision, take step and consult a NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers for redress.
A NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers is well equipped with all the tools and techniques that can get you justice, either in form of compensation for damages, possession or complete refund.
A NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers will go through all the documents, contracts, receipts, regarding construction, possession etc. to be able to fish out a suitable clause or point that will make your case stronger. NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers are efficient both in negotiation and litigation.
At LexLords Property Management Services, lawyers, legal professionals and experts from different walk of life come together to offer their expertise to NRIs, PIOs and Foreign Nationals. We offer expert services in various domain of laws, with property as one of them.
Property disputes are a major bone of contention for NRIs. Our expert team of NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers are the veterans in solving such disputes. Having assisted a vast number of clients in successful redress over the years, our team of NRI lawyers for disputes with builders and developers has earned a reputation for themselves.
LexLords Property Management Services has a long legacy of satisfied customers and successful cases that speak for our commitment to every case we take. The fact that we offer services in different parts of the world makes us all the more exclusive.